Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Week Without the Internet!!!

It seems like forever since I was able to access the internet from my own compaq computer. What a pain. When I wanted to check my email I had to wait until Bill was not on his dell and then go and hardwire it into the cable modem. Our router would not work no matter who we called or what we did or how frustrated we got. Thanks to the help of our friend, Harvey, we are now up and running again with WIFI. We go off duty tomorrow and back to Florida- so there may be a smidgen of time during our break when I can actually compose something worth reading. Thanks for hanging in there with me while I took this unexpected pause. Thanks also to those who wrote to Dillon in South Korea. I know that it means a lot to him to hear from those he is serving, (and the encouragement for doing something so useful is good for him, too). So, adieu, for a day or two.

No comments: