Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look What We've Done!

My Wedding Day (I made this dress myself)
Mindi's family with Grandma Morris

Bill, Sylvia, Mindi, Chad & Katie
Kaya & Nysa Blimes



Jeremiah & Christina Szot




Bill sliding the garter off of my leg to throw at our wedding





Chad & Katie Blimes




While looking through our pictures I was amazed at the changes in our family group. We went from a young couple to a family of 5 and then to a family of 4 and back to a couple again. Yes, we take care of 7 girls now but we are more of a "couple" than we have ever been. We know each other so well that most of the time we can tell what the other one is thinking. Our favorite pastime is to lie in bed late in the morning and visit about what we are going to do next.


Children and grandchildren pass through my life at various intervals.


Sometimes I see them a lot but usually they are just on the fringe of my adventures. I wish that they were more a part of my experiences and that I could share what I think and believe with them.


Hopefully this blog will help me to impart a small portion of my thoughts to those who take the time to read it.


My children and grandchildren are loved as a part of our family but even more as a part of God's family. My daily prayer is that we will all go out and have adventures and return Home and share what we have learned.










No comments: